Former Head of Supply Chain and eBusiness
NHS South of England Procurement Services
Pharmaceutical supply chains are increasingly complex, with more partners, longer routes, new modes of transport, increased data load and new connected
devices. A temperature controlled supply chain is exceptionally sensitive, and is only as strong as its weakest link, meaning you need to ensure that your
supply chain is seamless from the first to last mile.
Achieving complete supply chain visibility is no easy feat, and requires harmonisation across partners, systems and devices. In this interactive workshop
you’ll explore back-to-basic strategies to improve your supply chain strategy and improve end-to-end visibility.
The last mile in your temperature controlled supply chain is the part that matters most to the customer, and as manufacturers move into new markets and
launch products, ensuring the integrity of the entire supply chain is more important that ever – and this includes the very last mile of distribution! So what
do you need to be doing to ensure the vital last mile of your supply chain is a strong as the first? And how can you ensure your supply chain is flexible enough
to adapt to changes post BREXIT?
Attend this workshop to:
- Utiilse your data from suppliers, receipts, sites and devices to reveal the full story of your supply chain
- Discuss internal supply chains and domestic distribution
- Analyse how BREXIT will affect European logistics
- Review your current supply chain strategies and identify areas for improvement
- Discuss how to upskill your teams to ensure end-to-end supply chain improvements
- Assess the efficiencies of your internal supply chain and determine areas where efficiencies can be improved
- Discover how to better use data analytics to improve your last mile
- Factor new sensitive therapies such as cell and gene therapies into your last mile strategy