Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Who Will Be Attending?
Previous Attendees Include:
- AeroSafe Global
- Alexion Pharma GmbH
- Air France KLM Cargo
- American Airlines
- Bayer AG
- CMA CGM
- DB Schenker
- Getz Pharma Pvt Limited
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Klinge Corporation
- Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.
Plus many others...
- Air & Ocean Team Leader
- Business Development Manager
- Cargo & Logistics Manager
- Carrier Manager – EMEA Transportation.
- Cold Chain Validation Specialist
- Country Head
- Director - Supply Chain
- Director External Quality
- Director of Global Logistics
- Director Supply Chain Quality, Global Biologics & Steriles Quality
- Distribution Manager, Sourcing & Supply
- Distribution Operations manager
- External Quality Assurance Manager
- Freight and Transport Coordinator
- Global Cold Chain Technology Lead
- Global Compliance Manager
- Group Logistics Director
- Head of Cold Chain Packaging
- Head of Temperature Control Management
Plus many others...
Three Easy Ways to Get Involved
With an expected audience of senior decision makers from industry worldwide, Pharma IQ events enable you to build your reputation as a market leader in your chosen domain through speaking sessions and subject specific conference streams, workshops and focus days
We bring together buyers and suppliers in a tailored location with unbeatable facilities for on-site branding and exposure. Furthermore, our dedicated marketing team can help you achieve your promotional aims in the months leading up to the conference with dedicated mailings to cover thousands of contacts through brochure drops, e-mail campaigns and tailored web coverage
Featured Networking Events:
Focused and high level, our events will provide you with the perfect environment to initiate new business relationships and achieve face-to-face contact that overcrowded tradeshows cannot deliver.
Sponsorship opportunities range from exhibition stands to sponsored lunches, cocktail receptions, gala dinners and a host of informal social networking events. For further details, or to discuss which option is best for your organisation, please call +44 (0) 207 368 9300 or email email@example.com