Temperature Controlled Logistics 2019 Event Guide
In January 2019, more than 500 senior supply chain, logistics, storage, regulation and quality experts from the pharmaceutical industry will once again gather in London for the Temperature Controlled Logsitics Forum, the largest, longest running and most comprehensive pharmaceutical cold chain and ambient logistics conference in Europe.
Capitalise on the knowledge shared by over 60 expert speakers, across 40 ground breaking sessions, within 3 streams that allow you to personalise your agenda, and meet over 60 solution providers who can help with your logistics challenges.
Join us in January to:
- Innovate your supply chain and logistics strategies with new technologies and tactics – hear insight from Pfizer, MSD, Sensitech, Softbox and others
- Implement serious cost reduction strategies for your logistics processes – with tips and tricks from CSL Behring, Dr. Reddy’s, Sanofi Genzyme, Kuehne + Nagel and more
- Secure the integrity of your products by reducing temperature excursions – with quality assurance advice from MSD, GSK, Sanofi Genzyme and others
- Increase the flexibility of your supply chain and logistics strategies to factor in changes with BREXIT, the FMD, weather pattern changes and natural disasters
- Expand your temperature controlled supply chains into emerging markets – with shared experiences from Bayer (Latin America), Getz Pharma (South Asia), AstraZeneca (China) Médecins Sans Frontières (Africa) and more
For more information on the event, contact the team at email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7036 1300
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.