Innovation in drug development isn’t the whole story – pharma companies have to be fostering innovation in all areas – but most critically within supply chains. Innovation can reduce costs, speed up delivery and reduce wastage – all of your key goals!
Now in its 16th year and in London for the first time ever, Temperature Controlled Logistics 2017 will shine a spotlight on the latest innovations in the pharmaceutical supply chain. Featuring 60+ expert speakers, 40+ ground breaking sessions, 6+ streams that allow you to personalise your agenda, 60+ exhibitors and 24+ hours of networking, this really is the ONLY event to bring serious value to the entire pharma supply chain and procurement teams.
In 2017 we will be making sure all of our delegates uncover the latest innovations in temperature controlled technology, and strategies. Get excited about:
- The Innovation Bus - The specially designed but will act as a central theatre, right at the heart of the event in the middle of the exhibition floor, giving the most innovative companies the chance to showcase the latest and greatest in technology that offers solutions to your problems. The short showcase sessions will take place during the breaks, giving all attendees the chance to experience the innovation talks
- Site Visit- DHL are opening their doors for the first time at their brand new and state-of-the-art International Life Sciences Competency Centre! Get an exclusive preview of this innovatively designed storage center and see first hand how your products are managed
- Brand New Tacks! – Tailor the agenda to suit the needs of each individual member of your team, with tracks on Operating in Emerging Markets, Future Trends, Supply Chain Visibility, Data Management and Risk Analysis Temperature Control and Quality Assurance, and Procurement
- Quality Training Courses - In a climate of ever changing guidelines, regulations and regulatory interpretations, ensuring quality across the supply chain is no easy feat. With this in mind we bring you a series of training courses to give you greater control across the manufacturing and supply chain functions. Targeted at quality, logistics and manufacturing professionals within pharma, logistics, wholesalers, CMOs and all those involved with the manufacture and transport of medicines. Each course is tailored to give you in-depth knowledge into what is required to ensure compliance and how to practically implement it in your company
- The Pharma Ocean Freight Working Group - Who have been working hard to develop best practice standards for transporting pharmaceuticals at sea have introduced a technical sub-group, and will be presenting their newest findings for the first time ever at the conference
Download the Temperature Controlled Logistics 2017 agenda here.
On behalf of the entire team, we can’t wait to meet you in January!