Innovation in drug development isn’t the whole story – pharma companies have to be fostering innovation in all areas – but most critically within supply chains. Innovation can reduce costs, speed up delivery and reduce wastage – all of your key goals!
Now in its 16th year and in London for the first time ever, Temperature Controlled Logistics 2017 will shine a spotlight on the latest innovations in the pharmaceutical supply chain. Featuring 60+ expert speakers, 40+ ground breaking sessions, 6+ streams that allow you to personalise your agenda, 60+ exhibitors and 24+ hours of networking, this really is the ONLY event to bring serious value to the entire pharma supply chain and procurement teams.
In 2017 we will be making sure all of our delegates uncover the latest innovations in temperature controlled technology, and strategies. Get excited about:
- Cutting Costs: Developing Leaner and Meaner Supply Chains - AstraZeneca, Teva, Wockhardt and others let you in on their top strategies for reducing supply chain cost without sacrificing quality
- Entering and Operating Successfully in Emerging Markets - Hear tried and tested strategies for Russia, China, Africa, India, The Middle East and Latin America and expand your markets to see profits sky-rocket
- Reducing Supply Chain Risks – Mundi Pharma, Dr. Reddy’s, Shire, Merck and others share their experiences reducing risk, and offer you ideas to protect your supply chain
- Remaining Regulation Compliant and Inspection Ready - Not only will leading pharma companies share their approaches to inspection preparedness, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), Kurdistan Medicines Control Agency (KMCA) United States Pharmacopeia (USP) offer their expertise
- Identifying Future Trends -The leading and the latest solution providers will be showcasing their most innovative products in the TCL exhibition, and sharing their insight about where the industry is heading in the brand new innovation bus. What else is brand new at TCL 2017? Read on to find out!
Download the Temperature Controlled Logistics 2017 agenda here.
On behalf of the entire team, we can’t wait to meet you in January!